Do you know what I did last summer?
(from left to right)
- I love my birthday and I always take the day off to do whatever I want. This year I took a swim at Vinkeveense Plassen and tried the “Nieuwe Haring”…hmm!
- Sometimes I feel like I have to many thoughts running through my mind, this is why I started with meditations this summer. Instead of the MUSE, I have been using Headspace for a while now and it’s really helpful!
- The best part of Lowlands 2016 – Mirror room – wearedata.nl
- Inspiring project that was on show at Droog. Smart Replica’s; Augmented Reality that tells a story – design/technology and heritage by Studio Maaike Roozenburg
- A personal (private) diary on Instagram. Because we had to miss our dad this summer, my sister, brother and I captured our special moments. Once he came back he really enjoyed our story’s.
- OMG! I knew they where in Amsterdam, shooting the new season of Sense8, one of my favorite netflix series. However I didn’t expect that I really would see them. I felt like a groupie…but the result is this lovely picture.
- Virtual Reality on Mysteryland.
- I love reading…
- When others were playing PokomonGO at the camping, I was in “the flight modus” at the Ardennen. Biking, Hiking, Kayaking, Yoga, Reading, I should go more often OFFLINE.
- La Vie Boheme. As a teenager I went to the musical RENT, and I can still sing every song. I was impressed by this Rock Musical, and I was very happy to hear that RENT returns. I saw the preview during the Uitmarkt and I have tickets for their show in DeLaMar Theater!
- Rainy days can be some of the most boring times during the summer. And it was raining a lot in the Netherlands. Thank god there was Mr. Robot, a cyber-thriller that is absolutely brilliant! Just watch yourself!